Today at the 2007 International CES, Com One known as the European technology company providing the widest range of Bluetooth solutions from a single source, is expanding its Bluetooth portfolio with two new products launching at CES. The new products are focused on growing consumer demand for streaming audio using the Bluetooth A2DP profile.
Com One's new Bluetooth Multimedia 2.1 Speakers provide 3D surround sound for gaming consoles and MP3 players. Designed to be universally compatible with all Bluetooth stereo devices and audio sources equipped with a jack (3.5 mm or RCA audio output connection), the Multimedia 2.1 Speakers are a convenient enhancement for a wireless lifestyle.
Com One's new Mic Clip Bluetooth Stereo Headset gives you 2-in-1 convenience for both your music and your phone. Enjoy your favorite tunes from any A2DP Bluetooth stereo device. The embedded microphone enables you to make and receive calls from your Bluetooth mobile phone.
"Com One remains focused on wireless convergence as we add A2DP-friendly products geared toward consumers who favor streaming audio," said Com One Executive Vice President Christophe Dissaux. "Com One intends to stay one step ahead of the pack as we roll out our new product line. The new surround sound speakers, the new Mic Clip music-phone stereo headset, and also the Phoenix IP radio exemplify our commitment as the industry begins to tap the potential of steaming audio."
Other products in the Com One Bluetooth portfolio include:
- BlueSynchrOne to sync data between your phone and laptop
- Skype Over Bluetooth to call on Skype without a computer
- USB Adapter 2.0 for Bluetooth range of 330 feet!
- USB adapter 2.0 with SD/MMC Card Driver to transfer and save your pictures and MP3 files
- Bluetooth Stereo Speaker to listen to music wherever you go
- Bluetooth Stereo Adapter links computer audio to stereo equipment
For more information visit http://www.com-one.biz.
- Bluetooth Oneboard portable PDA QWERTY keyboard
- Bluetooth GPS Receiver -- your mobile travel companion