Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the new ELECTRONIC FLASH MACRO EM-140 DG.
ELECTRONIC FLASH MACRO EM-140 DG is designed to work with both AF 35mm film and Digital SLR cameras of all-popular manufactures.
The EM-140 DG Ring Flash is ideal for photographing subjects in fine detail when the shadowless mode is used and is extremely effective for scientific and medical applications.
Dual flash tubes can fire simultaneously or separately. Using only one flashtube creates shadow, which can give a three-dimensional feeling to the subject. The flash features a guide number of 14 w/ISO 100.
The Modeling Flash function makes it possible to check for reflections and shadows before actually taking the flash picture.
A wireless flash function is also available, when the EM-140 DG is used as master and the EF-500 DG SUPER as a slave unit for creating fine shadow details.
High Speed Synchro and Exposure compensation functions are also available for advanced flash photography.
- Ideal for Close-up photography, especially medical and scientific applications.
- Fully dedicated with the latest TTL auto exposure systems.
- Flash tubes can be switched on or off for creative flash control
- Wireless Flash Control
- High Speed Synchro Flash
- Guide Number of 14 w/ISO100
- Power Source: AA Alkaline Battery or AA NiCd Battery or AA Ni-Mh Battery x 4pcs
- Angle of Coverage: Vertical / Horizontal 80 degrees
- Weight: 430g (without batteries)
- Dimensions (Controller): 76.7mm × 136.2mm × 82.4mm
- Dimensions (Flash Unit): 126.6mm × 128.8mm × 30.5mm
- Compatible Cameras: Sigma-STTL, EOS E-TTL, Nikon i-TTL,
Minolta-ADI and Pentax A-PTTL (To Be Announced)