Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce of the world's first High Speed Tele Macro MACRO 150mm F2.8 EX DG HSM lens.
This large aperture telephoto macro lens enables you to shoot up to 1:1 life size close-ups. Its large F2.8 aperture makes it an ideal lens for digital SLR as well as film SLR cameras. The new lens power layout provides the ultimate correction against lateral chromatic aberration to which digital cameras are prone.
Two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements control various color aberrations and assure high image quality.
A floating focusing system moves two different lens groups in the optical system to different positions. This system compensates for astigmatic aberration and spherical aberration.
The HSM models provide ultra quiet high-speed autofocusing as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Designed to give a superior performance with Digital SLR Cameras as well as 35mm Film Cameras.
- Super compact and lightweight, large aperture telephoto lens with life-size macro capability.
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) with full time manual focus override.
- Floating Focusing System produces excellent optical performance.
- Detachable Tripod Socket.
- Focal length: 150mm
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum aperture: f/22
- Lens construction: 16 Elements in 12 Groups
- Number Of Diaphram Blades: 9
- Picture angle (AOV): 16.4°
- Minimum focus range: 38cm (15in.)
- Max. reproduction ratio: 1:1
- Attachment size: 72mm
- Dimensions: approx. 79.6mm x 137mm (3.1in. x5.4in.)
- Mounts: Sigma, Canon, Nikon D, Pentax, Minolta D
- Weight: approx. 895g (31.6oz)