CSM 12: BKT ORDER
This setting simply sets the order in which bracketing is done (and yes, I basically said what the D100 manual said on page 153).
CSM 13: COMMAND DIAL
You can reverse the actions of the Sub-Command Dial and the Main-Command Dial with this option. I suppose people like the dials reversed. Just remember to be sure you know that you did this, or you could get confused.
CSM 14: AE-L / AF-L
This is taken from page 154 of your D100 manual.
1) AE / AF Lock (D100 default setting) - Both focus and exposure are locked while the AE-L/AF-L button is pressed.
2) AE Lock only - Exposure is locked while the AE-L/AF-L button is pressed. Focus is unaffected.
3) AF Lock only - Focus is locked while the AE-L/AF-L button is pressed. Exposure is unaffected.
4) AE Lock hold - Pressing the AE-L/AF-L button locks exposure. Exposure remains locked until the button is pressed again.
5) AF On - The camera focuses when the AE-L/AF-L button is pressed. The camera WILL NOT focus when the shutter release button is half-way pressed (when in this mode).
CSM 15: AE LOCK
Whether or not you want the exposure to lock when the shutter button is half-pressed, is an option here..
CSM 16: ILLUMINATION
Whether or not you want the green illumination light to turn on when you press the illumination button. Kind of a weird CSM feature, but hey, maybe someone
can enlighten me on why a person even needs this setting.
CSM 17: FOCUS AREA