My Photo in Times Square and Fashion Show Mall

Post & share your photos from whatever camera you have...

My Photo in Times Square and Fashion Show Mall

Postby mattchase » Sep Fri 24, 2010 8:21 am

I've been part of the film crew doing a documentary about olive farming in Texas (called Texas Olive Trails) and we recently did a big event for the start of the harvest. One of my photos from that event was used in a national PR campaign which included being shown on the big screens in Times Square and at the Fashion Show Mall. These shots aren't very good quality, I'm trying to get some better shots but not sure if that will be possible, but anyway you can still tell where these are.

mattchase
Naked Forum Dancer

Re: My Photo in Times Square and Fashion Show Mall

Postby TonyK » Oct Sun 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Neat! So you're getting back in the biz?
TonyK
TonyK
DD Patriot

Postby mattchase » Oct Mon 04, 2010 8:41 am

Yes I am. I didn't really leave photography I just wasn't doing it full time, I have taken on a handful of jobs over the last few years plus still doing a lot of work for my gallery. But now I am starting to work commercially again though right now it is in the video direction more so than still photography, using DSLRs like the 7D and GH1. Up to this point I've been using other peoples equipment but I just ordered a 60D and a bunch of accessories so that I can continue on this avenue with my own equipment.

I just found out the documentary we are shooting isn't going to air until March, and that they might be adding another 30 minutes to it (2hrs total). Plus I have 3 other opportunities in the works involving film / tv work, any one of which I would consider a pretty big deal, and I hope all 3 happen!
mattchase
Naked Forum Dancer

Postby TonyK » Oct Tue 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Matt,

That is wonderful news. :bd Great going and good luck with the new ventures.
TonyK
TonyK
DD Patriot

Return to Photo X