My dislike for BibblePro is getting to be pretty well known. They are a small shop and have a small shop mentality, in the bad sense. Been promising a major upgrade for years and now are not adding support for new cameras to the existing code base.
So I've started re-working the workflow to use Adobe and ACR. Having CS3 helps and I might spring for CS4 or LR2.
But here are 2 photos I took New Year's Day and just processed today with CS3 and ACR. These are thumbnails only because the forum is cropping the images wrong, probably because the images are 800x800 pixels. The link to see the full size photos is http://photos.abckyle.com/tennessee/knoxville/2009-01-01/index.html.
Very little work was done outside of ACR and that was only to clone out/heal a vertical line in one photo. Using CS3 and ACR may improve my workflow.