2 new Lens Baby photos

Post & share your photos from whatever camera you have...

2 new Lens Baby photos

Postby TonyK » Jan Tue 20, 2009 7:25 am

My dislike for BibblePro is getting to be pretty well known. They are a small shop and have a small shop mentality, in the bad sense. Been promising a major upgrade for years and now are not adding support for new cameras to the existing code base.

So I've started re-working the workflow to use Adobe and ACR. Having CS3 helps and I might spring for CS4 or LR2.

But here are 2 photos I took New Year's Day and just processed today with CS3 and ACR. These are thumbnails only because the forum is cropping the images wrong, probably because the images are 800x800 pixels. The link to see the full size photos is http://photos.abckyle.com/tennessee/knoxville/2009-01-01/index.html.

Very little work was done outside of ACR and that was only to clone out/heal a vertical line in one photo. Using CS3 and ACR may improve my workflow.

Thanks,
TonyK
TonyK
DD Patriot

Re: 2 new Lens Baby photos

Postby JoePhoto » Jan Wed 21, 2009 8:13 pm

I think I'm gonna get me a lens baby composer one of these days. Nice photos with great lighting! The orbis will give you even more lighting options for your macro work.
Joe H.
NAPP, PPA, WPPI

~ BBS Photography ~ DeviantArt ~ Model Mayhem ~

"I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
JoePhoto
The Cap'n

Location: Wilmington, DE ***I wish I knew what I was doing!***

Re: 2 new Lens Baby photos

Postby TonyK » Jan Thu 22, 2009 6:15 pm

The lighting is done by an Ott light desktop unit about 8" to the right. Not much space these days for table top photography. Maybe I can free up some space to allow me to play with lighting more.

Thanks,
TonyK
TonyK
DD Patriot

Return to Photo X