D200 photos

D1 · D40x · D50 · D70 · D70s · D100 · D1X · D1H · D200 · D2H · D2Hs · D2X · D2Xs · D80...and the recently announced D300, and D3

Postby Watchin » Sep Sat 24, 2005 5:40 pm

Here's a "bablefish" translation of the Chinese...
-------------------------------------------
Ocean immortal
Senior pickled vegetable

The synthesis domestic overseas news, the D200 approximate outline is such:

1st, 10.4 million picture elements CCD, 4 channels high speed read take, support 5FPS the RAW form company to pat the speed, but does not have D2X the 2X dinking die pattern

2nd, based on F6 fuselage, but made a bigger modification, the metal ingredient has slightly been short to F6, but feel extremely approached F6, somewhat was opposite like F100 to the F5 relations, the 0.96X specialized level brightly looks at the scenery the window, but had the dome light.

3rd, based on F6 11 to burnt pattern, moreover also increased 7 point to the burnt choice

4th, 2.5 "LCD, 230,000 picture elements, same are bigger than 1 pixel with D2X the magnifying power, the examination picture are extremely convenient.

5th, sets at the flashing light compared to on D70 stair in, provides the more formidable leaving machine flash control function

6th, the outstanding power source management system management system, except may use outside the new 1,500 mAH lithium battery, outside sets at the handle also to be allowed to use 6 nickel hydrogens battery. On the fuselage may look like the D2H/D2X such inspection electric quantity, what is more reasonable is may choose the battery type, fully displays the nickel hydrogen battery the performance.

7th, the outstanding high ISO performance ability, ISO 3,200 photographs the flat and thin piece effect is good, 1,600 displays similarly with D100 ISO.

8th, the APS size photosensitivity component use, has provided a bigger possibility for the lens miniaturization, this simultaneously issued AF-S VR 18-200/3.5-5.6DX is a powerful illustration. Not only greatly enhances in the use convenience, moreover the image quality similarly may satisfiedly nitpick specialized photographer's eye! The APS picture long live!

9th, the outstanding performance price (only is better than can 5D not to a half price, you also and so on what? !)

10, likes the D2 series such to the manual mirror material input function.

11th, before the Christmas day, here will be able to have many people jumping with joy bright show D200!
- - - - - - - -

Has in addition:
New mirror: AF-S VR 18-200/3.5-5.6DX

The new four small lamps micro distance dodges lamp SB-R200, installs in a black packet, in has the belt control surface the main body, four small lamps micro distances dodge the lamp, in front of the different diameter lens the link frame uses for to match the different lens, in order to installs four small lamps in front of the lens does the micro distance to dodge the lamp.

------------------

I love bablefish... it's funnier than the sunday papers :D
Greg aka Watchin..."just watchin the world go bye, trying to understand the picture."
"Life is a grand adventure! Not a guided tour." oWo
Nikon D-700, Nikon lenses, Alien B flashes and lots of junk...
Watchin
Valued Member

Postby Talvan » Sep Sat 24, 2005 8:20 pm

I thought it was the "Wish Book". :D
Sincerely,
John Talvan
Life, One Frame At A Time
Talvan

Postby JB » Sep Sat 24, 2005 8:53 pm

For some reason I envision a "Senior pickled vegetable" as something else.
JB
Masala Chicken Enthusiast

Postby Talvan » Sep Sat 24, 2005 9:51 pm

hmmm, maybe "Deep Kimchi"? At any rate the translated name cant be anyworse than out own DigitalDingus. I cant image what that would translate like into their language. :D
Sincerely,
John Talvan
Talvan

Postby marokero » Sep Sun 25, 2005 3:58 pm

2X dinking die pattern? :rotfl Someone has to come up with more accurate translators. Or maybe it's called Dinking Die Pattern in China, and High Speed Crop elsewhere? :D
Alberto T.
marokero
Valued Member

Postby Kronos » Sep Sun 25, 2005 9:43 pm

Talvan Imaging wrote:I thought it was the "Wish Book". :D

I believe that is exactly what JCPenny's named thier catalog. Probably trademarked it by now too.
Kronos
Valued Member

Postby JoePhoto » Sep Tue 27, 2005 8:48 pm

Being the complete lens snob that I am, I wouldn't touch the 18-200 VR personally. I am anxiously waiting to see if they update a few of their primes with AFS and/or VR... more specifically the 85mm f/1.4. This is my next lens purchase (that or the 17-55 f/2.8, can't decide which.)

If the D200 holds true to the rumors, I'll grab two bodies for weddings right away. If they retail for $2k, I'll grab two and the 85/1.4 (for the price of a second D2x!)
Joe H.
NAPP, PPA, WPPI

~ BBS Photography ~ DeviantArt ~ Model Mayhem ~

"I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
JoePhoto
The Cap'n

Location: Wilmington, DE ***I wish I knew what I was doing!***

Postby Talvan » Sep Fri 30, 2005 12:32 pm

Talvan Imaging wrote:I think Nikon is waiting to announce this at Photokina which is in what, another week?

DOH!!! I just realized Photokina isnt but every 2 years, the next one is in 2006. :(
Sincerely,
John Talvan
Talvan

Postby JoePhoto » Sep Fri 30, 2005 1:03 pm

I thought so John, but I didn't want to say anything because I wasn't sure. There is another tech tradeshow comin up, I don't know what it's called but it's in Oct. Perhaps they are waiting for that?
Joe H.
NAPP, PPA, WPPI

~ BBS Photography ~ DeviantArt ~ Model Mayhem ~

"I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
JoePhoto
The Cap'n

Location: Wilmington, DE ***I wish I knew what I was doing!***

Postby JB » Sep Fri 30, 2005 4:49 pm

There's PhotoExpo coming October 20th. It's held in New York.

Maybe Nikon is waiting for a European Show.
JB
Masala Chicken Enthusiast

PreviousNext

Return to Nikon DSLR Discussion