Yes
82%
No
9%
Never had one, what's film?
9%

Total votes : 11

Postby drgonzo » Feb Tue 17, 2004 3:11 am

I had a pentax ME that I left some film in for too long and it corroded out the inside.
drgonzo
Participating Member

Postby Talvan » Feb Tue 17, 2004 3:10 pm

That is pretty sad. :bong
Sincerely,
John Talvan
Life, One Frame At A Time
Talvan

Re:

Postby Ballen Photo » Feb Tue 17, 2004 3:41 pm

drgonzo wrote:I had a pentax ME that I left some film in for too long and it corroded out the inside.

I have, or had a couple ME's (I gave one to a friend that got ripped off for his gear, along with a couple lenses.).
I know you're not supposed to store film in the camera, but never heard of it corroding the inside before. That had to SUCK! Sorry to hear about this.
You're gonna miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky
Ballen Photo

Postby Emcam » Feb Sat 21, 2004 10:50 pm

Yep. I still have one trusty F5 (am selling one) and I have access to several old film body's if I need 'em. I will probably do a few weddings with film this year, because some clients are still under misconceptions about film vs digital. I don't try to argue - I just want the buisness.....Most will be digital though with D100's.
I still like shooting slides and projecting them. and of course I do and will enjoy my B&W lab untill film is discontinued.
Emcam

Postby marokero » Feb Fri 27, 2004 5:24 pm

I bought my F100 after going through two digital SLR's (E-10, and curently D100). I love the autofocus on the F100 as compared to the D100, but sometimes I find myself reaching for that non-existant display button on the back of the F100 :hs Anyways, now that we got a new film scanner in the studio I work at, film will get the digital finesse it deserves ;)
marokero
Valued Member

Previous

Return to Film Cameras