Hey!

Not necessarily photography...

Hey!

Postby Vance » Mar Tue 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Remember me ??? :D

Thought I'd stop by to see how the old gang is doing. I know that I've been kinda absent for a while now, but hoping that I have my life back in order and getting the Cannon's dusted off and used more often.

Hope everyone is doing well and being successful with their endevours.
Vance
DigitalDingus Geezer

Re: Hey!

Postby mattchase » Mar Thu 10, 2011 4:21 am

Hey, who you calling old? Well, ok, I guess you are right...some of us are getting old, like that JB guy.

I was actually thinking about you the other day, a friend of mine shot a wedding and it was a nightmare, as all weddings are. I shared our fun wedding experience with him and how I just won't do weddings, and he feels the same way. He was only doing it because it was a friend of his.

I'm actually getting ready to head out for a video shoot with him this morning, we are making a video for a tennis academy and of course they want a running up a hill at the crack of dawn shot. Wheeeee.

Welcome back!
mattchase
Naked Forum Dancer

Postby Vance » Mar Thu 10, 2011 4:42 am

It's good to be in others thoughts. :peace

Running and jumping whilst recording, jeez that's sounds like just too much fun! :D

Not much different going on in my world. Still at the same company working the graveyard shifts. I did however add a new toy to the driveway. Got myself one of those new fangled 2011 Camaro's. It's the V-6 version as I needed something that wasn't such a habitual gas pump junky like my truck, and yet it's still pretty darned sporty and has some really nice acceleration. There's a pic of it on my FB profile, but then we'd need to "friend" each other. :bf

That's about it really, still a pretty boring/dull middle aged crazy. wtf
Vance
DigitalDingus Geezer

Postby TonyK » Mar Fri 25, 2011 7:15 pm

I feel the same way about weddings. The only weddings I've photographed were as presents for friends. Too much hassle and stress.

Hey Vance, long-time no see. You post more on FB than here, but it is hard to get your attention. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Matt, good to see you. How is life treating you?

Take care,
TonyK
TonyK
DD Patriot

Postby mattchase » Mar Fri 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Burp.
mattchase
Naked Forum Dancer

Postby mattchase » Mar Sat 26, 2011 7:09 am

Life is ok, could be better could be worse. Business has picked up a little so that is good, I'm still trying to pay off some debt from one of my businesses though in the last couple months I've gotten it down a little (as opposed to the last two years it has just stayed level). Other than that not much else new.
mattchase
Naked Forum Dancer

Postby Vance » Mar Tue 29, 2011 5:35 am

I think it took me over 6 years to get all my photo-gear debt paid down. :fence

Truth be told about FB, I only do hit and runs with it. I have one of those i-phones now and so I just hit it from there for a couple of minutes and then disappear from it for a week or so. :D

Glad to see everyone is still in good health!

I finally dusted off the gear and have been shooting my newest debt incursion, if your on FB you know what that is. :D
Vance
DigitalDingus Geezer

Return to OT