What I've been doing lately...

Not necessarily photography...

Re: What I've been doing lately...

Postby Fleet177 » Apr Thu 02, 2009 11:15 am

Hey Matt... they are absolutely horse friendly dragons... are there any other kind???? :D

Tony... I just have a "thing" for certain Dragons... they have to have the "look" of the picture I put up. The picture is a sculpture by a renoun artist by the name of Michael Whelan. I also have a "thing" for the bronze dragons of Julie Bell... another award winner. I'm really not "into" collecting any other dragons or fantasy peices.... at this point anyway. :) Did you wife hang onto the things she collected before y'all got married? Or did she have to give it all up? ;-)

Congrats on 27 years!

Here's on of the Julie Bell Bronze Dragons

Cindy :giddy
Fleet177

Postby TonyK » Apr Thu 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi Cindy,

I was actually being funny, but it did not work. She did not collect before we married. She has some things now and I recognize Whelan's name but not sure from where.

With her vision like it is she does not do much collecting these days.

Take care,
TonyK
TonyK
DD Patriot

Postby Fleet177 » Apr Fri 03, 2009 11:36 am

awwww... sorry Tony. Didn't mean to ruin your joke - lol. In retrospect, I could relate the dragons and other creatures to the men she dated until she met her prince... then married you anyway - LOL (just kidding - I'm sure YOU were the prince).

I've just been so brain dead from the stress and craziness at work that sometimes (ok, maybe more than sometimes) humor flies right over my head... :D

Cindy :giddy
Fleet177

Postby JB » Apr Sat 04, 2009 1:07 am

Last week I was at 253. Today I weighed-in at...250. Hopefully I'll break the 240's next week. Woo-hoo!
JB
Masala Chicken Enthusiast

Postby mattchase » Apr Sat 04, 2009 8:39 am

Keep it up JB! I'm going for a bike ride this afternoon with a friend, will be the first time in a while that I have excersized. I'm hoping to start doing it a few times a week, and hope that in not too long I will start to feel like lifting weight again.
mattchase
Naked Forum Dancer

Postby JB » Apr Sat 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Totally recommend these before you start free weight lifting, Matt.

Ripcords Exercise Bands - Power Tension 5 Pack
JB

Postby mattchase » Apr Sat 04, 2009 4:29 pm

I do have some free weights but prefer my Bowflex which gives a similar sort of resistance to those bands. I'm also not really looking to bulk up, just tone mostly with a little bit more bulk (mostly from the toning), so will use lighter loads and do more reps. I'm ok with where I'm at muscle wise, a bit more would be nice but not much. I mostly just want to lose the stomach I've been growing, and I've got a little extra on my butt too.

I know, too much info.

Want a picture? :cheese
mattchase
Naked Forum Dancer

Postby JB » May Sat 16, 2009 7:04 am

Still waiting for that pic...ok, I'm kidding. Kee...deeng.

I'm down to 243. :D
JB

Postby TonyK » May Sat 16, 2009 7:42 am

Do you like your Bowflex? How much was the total cost, if I can ask?

mattchase wrote:I do have some free weights but prefer my Bowflex which gives a similar sort of resistance to those bands. I'm also not really looking to bulk up, just tone mostly with a little bit more bulk (mostly from the toning), so will use lighter loads and do more reps. I'm ok with where I'm at muscle wise, a bit more would be nice but not much. I mostly just want to lose the stomach I've been growing, and I've got a little extra on my butt too.

I know, too much info.

Want a picture? :cheese
TonyK
TonyK
DD Patriot

Postby mattchase » May Sat 16, 2009 7:49 am

I do like it. I have one of the older ones so it doesn't have any of the nice attachments they have since come out with, but it still works well. I paid $1000 for it, the newer versions are less than that unless you get the full featured model with every accessory.

I'll get to work on that picture JB...
mattchase
Naked Forum Dancer

PreviousNext

Return to OT